- Lion of Liberty: Patrick Henry and the Call to a New Nation
- Praise for Harlow Giles Unger's The Last Founding Father: ''Unger's skills as both a storyteller and political analyst enable him to convey the importance of the personalities and events. . . in a detailed and enjoyable manner that will appeal to general readers.'' --Boston Globe.
- Schaum's Outline of Fluid Dynamics (Schaum's)
- William F. Hughes, Ph.D., is professor of mechanical engineering at Carnegie-Mellon University. He was a National Science Foundation postdoctoral fellow at Cambridge University in England and a Fulbright Fellow at the University of Sydney in Australia. John A. Brighton, Ph.D., is a dean of engineering at Pennsylvania State University and has taught at Purdue, Carnegie-Mellon, Michigan State, and Georgia Tech.
- Bram Stoker - Dracula (Readers' Guides to Essential Criticism)
- WILLIAM HUGHES is Professor of Gothic Studies at Bath Spa University, UK. He is the co-compiler of the authoritataive Bram Stoker: A Bibliography (2004) and editor of the journal Gothic Studies. His previous publications also include Beyond Dracula (2000) and the co-edited volume Bram Stoker: History, Psychoanalysis and the Gothic (1998), both of which are published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Superparenting for ADD: An Innovative Approach to Raising Your Distracted Child
- Advance praise for Superparenting for ADD The shelves of most bookstores are lined with volumes that define, explain, and demystify attention deficits. But Superparenting for ADD is different. An upbeat, positive, and constructive guide, it offers parents strategies that will assist them in the day-to-day challenges of raising their ADD child and help him to reach his fullest potential.