- Secrets from an Indian Kitchen
- ea. vol: Pavilion, dist. by Trafalgar Square. (Secrets from a Kitchen). Apr. 2001. 176p. photogs. index. $27.50. COOKERY Each of these first three titles in an attractive new series (first published in Britain but Americanized) provides a personal tour of a popular cuisine. Baljekar grew up in northern India but has long lived in England, where she is a cooking teacher, author, and host of a television series.
- The Complete Asian Cookbook
- "I cherish and refer to often because it is so thorough going and authoritative in its subject matter, and the recipes are uncommonly well written and authentic."—Craig Claiborne, the New York Times.
- 30Minute Cooking: Indian
- Sunil Vijayakar was born in Bombay, where, while working as a food stylist for the film industry, he founded a successful catering company. He is now based in London and specializes in preparing food for photography. He has written a number of books and contributes to many popular weekly and monthly publications.
- Let's Eat!
- Beatrice Hollyer has been a writer and traveller all her life. As a television reporter and newscaster, she covered conflicts in the Gulf, the Middle East, South Africa and the former Yugoslavia, and reported from Europe and the United States. She was born in South Africa and has lived in London for the past twenty years.