- Master Dentistry: Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- "The inclusion of learning objectives and self-assessments in each section make this is a valuable learning and revision aid. For those approaching examinations, the variety of questions is stimulating and good practice. This book is ideal for students, who can use it as an introduction before exploring more specialized books and read it as part of their revision.
- Mosby's Dental Drug Reference
- Quickly look up the most current, complete dental drug information in this convenient, chairside reference --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Oral Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist
- This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.Oral Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist, Second Edition, offers a comprehensive review of the principles of pharmacology and their application to dental hygiene practice.