Lasers in Medicine
- Illustrated Cutaneous & Aesthetic Laser Surgery
- "I Like this book. It provides both an overview and very explicit information about lasers and their cutaneous and aesthetic uses. Throughout the photographic images are excellent with respect to quality, composition, and appropriateness to demonstrate the points being made. "Extensive terminology is explained and clarified.
- Advances in Photodynamic Therapy: Basic, Translational and Clinical (Engineering in Medicine & Biology)
- Michael R. Hamblin is a principal investigator at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and an associate professor of dermatology at Harvard Medical School. He was trained as a synthetic organic chemist and received his Ph.D. from Trent University in England. He has published over 85 peer-reviewed articles, over 150 conference proceedings, book chapters and International abstracts and holds 8 patents.
- Interventional Radiology (RadCases)
- "Help[s] residents identify the correct differential diagnosis for the full range of vascular and nonvascular cases.easy-to-read.'--SciTech Book News"The bullet points make for easy reading.the online cases are simple to access and view, all with high image quality."American Journal of Neuroradiology"This book is intended for rapid review of essentials and priming.
- Teaching Atlas of Vascular and Non-vascular Interventional Radiology
- This new book in Thieme's highly successful Teaching Atlas series provides 75 cases that cover the full range of vascular and nonvascular interventional procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Brief sections summarizing the clinical presentation, radiologic studies, diagnosis, and treatment guide the reader through each stage of management.