- Historic Sacred Places of Philadelphia
- "A wondrous visual and historical tour of the city's major places of worship. It's more than a coffee table photo book, and it's more than just a historical look. It combines the best of each genre and becomes a great look into the past of these historic churches, synagogues, and meeting houses.
- Mountain Biking Denver and Boulder, 2nd (Regional Mountain Biking Series)
- Mountain bikers, beginner to expert, all share a common need - a place to ride. Mountain Biking Denver and Boulder gives fat-tire enthusiasts the skinny on where to ride. Here are forty-nine of the best rides in the Denver-Boulder area. Take your pick from scenic jeep roads, technical singletrack, chest-heaving climbs, and fast descents.
- Brierfield: Plantation Home of Jefferson Davis
- The intriguing history of the home (and the family) from which Jefferson Davis was called to become the President of the Confederate States of America --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
- Day Hike! Olympic Peninsula
- Editorial Review from : "Most hiking guides are written by backpackers who occasionally day hike. But most people are day hikers who occasionally backpack! So Sasquatch Books has created a series from the ground up just for them. Written for --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.