- Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant!
- Ally Smith might have dumped her cheating fiancé, but she refuses to waste her nonrefundable honeymoon in the Caribbean!Trying to embrace her freedom, Ally meets sexy stranger Chris Wells.
- Literary Lost: Viewing Television Through the Lens of Literature
- I've been arguing for decades that not only is television not inimical to literacy, it is a great ally of reading. Sarah Clarke Stuart's Literary Lost provides a brilliant, meticulous, soaring and satisfying proof of that proposition. Her tour-de-force analysis examines the roles of nearly a hundred books in Lost, ranging from the Holy Qu'run to the Wizard of Oz.
- The Power to Prevail: Turning Your Adversities into Advantages
- ".Davids passionate and creative approach helps adversity become a strong ally rather a paralyzing conqueror." -- Bob Russell, senior minister, Southeast Christian Church".careful, clear, biblically accurate guidance into the presence of God.a great book written by a man who deeply knows.
- The Hard Truth
- Previous Book: Secrets and LiesGenre: LGBT Vampire ParanormalBlackmailed into claiming a birthright he doesn't want, Cadge Johnson is thrust into a world of politics and intrigue. His only ally is old friend and former lover, Red Taylor -- the very man who swindled him into traveling to the council's stronghold.
- Travels of the Heart: Developing Your Inner Leader
- Like a scrapbook of a journey to find wisdom, Travels of the Heart offers important insights through everyday stories. Drawing on a life rich in experience, family, friends, and the hard lessons of growing up, Bobbi Kahler becomes a coach and ally for others ready to lead their own lives. True to life, these stories draw you in and help you reflect on your own thoughts, feelings, and reactions to see your choices and opportunities more clearly.
- Tryptamine Palace: 5-MeO-DMT and the Sonoran Desert Toad
- “James Oroc writes about wresting spiritual insights from the mind-storms catalyzed by psychedelics, and along the way wrestles with his culture and his role in it. His principal drug ally, 5-MeO-DMT, is not easy to use well, but Oroc emerges grounded and inspired with tales worth sharing.
- Hitler made two fundamental and crippling mistakes during the Second World War: The first was his whimsical belief that the United Kingdom would eventually become his ally, which delayed his decision to launch a major invasion of Britain, whose army was unprepared for the force of blitzkrieg warfare.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next