- The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations
- The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations is as impressive, erudite, enjoyable, and educational a tome as you might expect from Oxford. It's the sort of undertaking the press does very well. The first such dictionary, as compiled by Oxford, was published in 1953, and it's been tweaking, modifying, and updating it ever since.
- Dog Insight
- Wonderful! At long last, another book from Dr. Pamela Reid. I can remember eagerly waiting for each new article when they were first published in Dogs in Canada and am so excited that they are now compiled together. I simply can t say enough good things about this book. Dog InSight is a MUST read for all dog owners.
- The Knights of Ephesus: Putting on the Whole Armour of God
- Richard Robletto was born in Oxford, England, raised in New England, and currently lives in Northern California with his family. He has a background in English literature and history. He compiled the scriptural index for the five-volume set of The Complete Works of Francis A. Schaeffer . This book was illustrated by his daughter, Rebekah Robletto.
- My Girlfriend's A Geek, Vol. 1 (Novel)
- Pentabu is the owner of the actual blog from which the My Girlfriend's a Geek novel series is compiled, making him one of the protagonists in the story.
- Three-Minute Tales
- MacDonald has compiled more than 70 short, easy-to-learn tales that are ideal for beginning a program or filling in short lags that may occur during a performance. Some selections take as little as 30 seconds to tell. They come mainly from Asia, Europe, and the Americas, and are subdivided by the occasions for which they are best suited: tales to tell on a walk, scary tales, humorous tales, tales for the very young, participatory tales.
- So You Want to Be a Lawyer
- The Law School Admission Council, the producers of the LSAT, know that choosing a career is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make. So they have compiled all the information and guidance you need to decide if a legal career is the right one for you.
- Dora's Book
- Grade 1-3-- When the Minnesota days grow short and winter winds blow cold, an old woman named Dora snuggles under her favorite quilt and thinks about her Grandma Molly and Grandpa Max. One night, she decides to write down her memories of how her grandparents had lived long ago, and by summer she finds that she has compiled enough anecdotes, recipes, and drawings to make a book.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next