- Smarter Investing in Any Economy: The Definitive Guide to Relative Strength Investing
- Michael Carr's terrific Smarter Investing in Any Economy: The Definitive Guide to Relative Strength Investing is out and it is well worth reading. First of all, it is a good survey of the literature, much of which is forty or more years old and obscure today. Second, it does a nice job of presenting the basic relative strength concepts and building on them gradually in a comprehensible manner.
- Israel: An Introduction
- “There have been many hundreds of books for and against Israel but no volume presenting the essential information about its domestic politics, its society, as well as its cultural life and its economy. This gap has now been filled.”—Walter Laqueur, author of A History of Zionism.
- 6200 Wisecracks, Witty Remarks & Epigrams for All Occasions
- Put zip into your conversations, speeches, etc. with positively hilarious quips and comments. You'll have an answer for everything and it will be easy to find in this alphabetized collection with topics that include sex, the economy, doctors, business and more.
- Hurtling Toward Oblivion
- Swenson veers away from emotional appeals by analytically showing how the economy, man's bent toward evil, and destructive resources including biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons fit into the overall scheme of possible impending calamity. However, Swenson doesn't leave readers without hope.
- Educating Australia: Government, Economy and Citizen since 1960
- 'This is a substantial, well-researched and clearly argued book which, while based on an Australian study, has international relevance, not least to universities in the UK . of interest and relevance beyond Australia's borders . clearly argued and perceptive .'. Australian Studies.
- Sing for Your Supper: The Broadway Musical in the 1930s (Golden Age of the Broadway Musical)
- The Great Depression not only stifled the U.S. economy, it slowed down the innovation of the Broadway musical. Despite that, and despite the fact that this era left behind few remnants for future generations, master theater historian Mordden cobbles together a breezy but comprehensive sixth edition to his series (from the 1920s to the 1970s) on the Golden Age of the Broadway musical.
- It's Your Biz: The Complete Guide to Becoming Your Own Boss
- A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller! Millions of employees parked in cubicles dream about starting their own businesses. And in today’s economy, countless unemployed professionals are becoming entrepreneurs out of necessity. They may have good skills and ideas, but do they really understand what it takes to build a profitable venture? As owner and co-founder of the award-winning It’sYourBiz.
- Sustainable Business Development
- "With globalization of the world's economy, the intensifying of competition, and recent leaps in technological development, insular and static strategic thinking have become inadequate for understanding the business environment. This important new textbook tires to provide some solutions for sustainable business development.
- Growing Prosperity
- To many observers, the strong performance of the U.S. economy in recent years may seem mysterious. Most mainstream economists credit the Wall Street-Pennsylvania Avenue Accord, "based on balanced federal budgets, free trade, flexible labor markets, and a firm monetary policy," for our economic success.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Next