- Fear My Surrounding
- Jean Alexander was born in Haiti in the midst of political turmoil. He settled in the United States in 1997. He currently lives in New Jersey with his family. This is his first book.
- Fear of the Dark
- ".a tale of juicy erotica goodness." -- David Hulegaard, author of Noble and Noble: Bloodlines.
- Goosebumps Wanted: The Haunted Mask
- Praise for Goosebumps: Wanted: The Haunted Mask "Have no fear — actually, have plenty of fear — the master has still got it. This book offers a great opportunity to rediscover what makes Stine so special: his swift characterizations, icky ideas, and prose that offers the exact right amount of cover-your-eyes detail.
- What a wonderful book. "Fearless" gives amazing details on freedom from fear! Fear is so paralyzing. It marches across your emotions, commands your footsteps and directs your thoughts.Yet there is freedom! There is profit here for every reader. - Rev. Becky Combee, Becky Combee Ministries, Inc.
- Little Bit Scary People, The
- Kindergarten-Grade 3—A shy girl confronts her fear of the many individuals who make her uncomfortable; for example: the school lunch woman who demands that each child take just one milk, the punked-out skateboarder with a loud boom box, and the school principal whose imposing figure looms large in the hallway.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Next