- God Is My Broker: A Monk-Tycoon Reveals the 7 1/2 Laws of Spiritual and Financial Growth
- The whole point of a monastic existence is to put aside worldly things. Brother Ty, the narrator of God Is My Broker, has put them aside with a vengeance, and his task is all the more impressive when you consider just how many he used to possess. "I had traded the life of a Wall Street trader," he tells us, "for the contemplative life, my briefcase for a rosary, the roar of the trading floor for Gregorian chant.
- The Arms of God: A Novel
- An assured if overly emotive storyteller, Hinton (Friendship Cake) spins the tragic tale of Olivia Jacobs, beginning with Olivia's unexplained appearance at the North Carolina home of her grown daughter, Alice, whom she abandoned decades earlier at a day-care center.
- Will the Real America Please Stand Up?
- Over 40 years ago, Drs. C. Thomas and Maureen Anderson set out to build strong Word and faith families and a training center for God's glory. With God-given energy, and an extensive list of Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs from some of America's most respected universities, the Andersons began to move into God's plans.