- The Black Stone Prophecy (Volume 1)
- Alex Baj was born in the coal mining region of eastern Pennsylvania. She had a magical childhood growing up in a house on a hill overlooking a farm with horses, lots of room to run, and fun places to explore. Ms. Baj loves to travel. She has lived in Russia and the United Kingdom and has visited many countries, including France, South Africa, Nicaragua, Estonia, Senegal, Uzbekistan, and China.
- The Naturalist in Nicaragua
- This masterpiece of scientific reportage and travel storytelling, first published in 1874, is a captivating narrative of the journeys of mining engineer Thomas Belt through the tropical rivers, valleys, forests, and lakes of Nicaragua.
- Looking for Trouble: One Woman, Six Wars and a Revolution
- From the war-torn jungles of Nicaragua to the inner circle of Russia's black market, Leslie Cockburn (One Point Safe) recounts in vivid detail her experiences of being one of the first women to break into the old boy's club of Third World reporting in Looking for Trouble.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next