- Ashenden: The British Agent
- W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965) was an English novelist and playwright. Maugham was famous as a dramatist before he was known for his novels and short stories. His clarity of style, the perfection of his form, and the subtlety of his thought, thinly veiled by a worldly cynicism made him an international figure.
- Who Are You? (Peter Owen Modern Classics)
- "To write about this finely economical book in any terms other than its own is cruelly to distort the near-perfection of the original text. There is a vision here which dismays." Guardian.
- Rogue's Salute
- "Blake evokes the aura of New Orleans to perfection . . ." -- Romantic Times BOOKclub on Dawn Encounter"Blake's anticipated return to the historical romance proves to be well worth the wait." -- A Romance Review.
- Soul's Perfection (Journey of the Soul's Service, Book 2)
- Sylvia Browne brings you Soul's Perfection, book 2 in the Journey of the Soul Series. This is a book filled with magnificent information about God, Life and the Universe. She leads you on your personal journey, telling you to love yourself, and to try to love everyone's soul.