- 10 Things to Do Before You're 16
- Grade 7-9–This fluffy narrative takes place just outside present-day London. Anna and Beth decide to create a list of 10 things to do to become fabulous before their 16th birthdays. Their priorities range from getting fantastic hair and finding hot boyfriends to perfecting leg waxing and fake tans and learning to walk in stilettos.
- Tiger Pups
- Kindergarten-Grade 2—The authors, who own Safari Zoological Park in Kansas, present a personal look at raising three baby white tigers, taking them into their home after the cubs were abandoned by their mother. The book ends with the 11-week-old cubs moving outdoors.
- Discrete Mathematics
- The authors’ diligent attempt to present, analyse and thoroughly demonstrate the subject of DMths is noteworthy. In keeping with the textbook character of their book, they also cite many examples. The book is an integrated textbook of DMths, adequate for undergraduate computer scientists, featuring a synoptic and vital presentation of this important, useful and interesting field.
- The House of the Seven Gables
- Grade 9 Up. Hawthorne's tale about the brooding hold of the past over the present is a complex one, twisting and turning its way back through many generations of a venerable New England family, one of whose members was accused of witchcraft in 17th century Salem.
- You Are a Gift to the World
- I love that it is so super easy and fun to read. It's very catchy and cute. The message of love, appreciation, and acceptance are right at the forefront of this book. Honestly, this is a beautiful book and definitely one of my all time favorites. It sums up how I feel about my children- they are the best present I could ever have, no doubt about it! (Whitney It;s Gravy, Baby! 20110304)I love this book.
- Canvas of the Soul: Mystic Poems from the Heartland of Arabia
- The present book is significant in that it reflects something of that classical expression of spiritual beauty in a contemporary language expressed by a female poet who hails from the land where the Blessed Prophet was born, carried out his prophetic mission and died."- Seyyed Hossein Nasr --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Next