- NANO-CANNING: BASIC RECIPES AND INSTRUCTION
- Kelli began canning with her grandmother at avery young age, learning all kinds of tips and tricks about the process. Her science degree allows her toexperiment with canning recipes while keeping in mind the importance of theUSDA recommendations for food safety.
- Between Friends
- Kiernan (Catching Genius) again demonstrates her ability to portray true-to-life relationships between women. Ali Gutierrez is mother to 15-year-old Letty thanks to the egg donation of her best friend, Cora. Ali wants to have another child, but first has to convince her husband, Benny, and then Cora, to endure the process one more time.
- How To Lose Weight The Right Way: The 180 Plan
- Born in Elba, AL, D'Undray now resides in Tuscaloosa, AL. His most recent release “How To Lose Weight The Right Way – The 180 Plan” is his most recent book. He is in the process of writing two additional books to add to his repertoire this year.
- Paying Taxes (True Books)
- Grade 3-5-The first book defines what a citizen is and gives an overview of the process of becoming one. The second book describes different types of taxes, why they are paid, and what services they support. Each title is illustrated with clear, captioned photographs that emphasize points made in the text.
- The Sex Was Great But... (Red Dress Ink Novels)
- Holly Klein, the host of the celebrity makeover show MakeMeOver thinks she has big problems. She's just been voted "Most Shallow Female Celebrity" in a glossy magazine's reader poll and is fretting about the future of her career when her purse is snatched. Leo, out panhandling with a friend because he has nothing better to do, retrieves her bag but gets hurt in the process.
- Soul DNA: Your Spiritual Genetic Code Defines Your Purpose
- Spiritual teacher and best selling author Jennifer O’Neill is devoted to helping others learn how to live a happier life through her books, readings and workshops. The focus of her writing and teaching is to simplify the process of using the spiritual tools and gifts you were born with in a way that fits into your everyday life.
- Ultimate Guide to Buying or Selling a Business
- Gain the negotiating advantage no matter which side of the table you're on! Every year, hundreds of thousands of businesses change hands, and each time, all the parties involved have a different objective. Here's your chance to equip yourself with an overview of the process--and immediately gain a key negotiating advantage.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Next