- 110% Success: Insights and Quotes to Move You and Your Company Forward
- David M. Shedd has ten years of success as President of an up to $200million group of companies, having overseen and led 19 different businesses.Further, David has advised more than 25 small to middle-market clients (bothdomestically and internationally) in delivering growth, improving operations,and developing people.
- Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader
- It's our 16th year running (so to speak) I mean, we're still going . . . . A light-hearted, easy-to-read collection of facts, quotes, history, science, word-origins, pop culture, gossip, humor.
- Inspiring Quotes by Women for Women (Quotes for Women)
- This e-book is a collection of inspiring (or inspirational) quotations by women for women. Many times rejuvenating the mind and spirit with inspiring quotations influences the body. So, this book is one of the ways in which you can improve your life as you allow the wisdom of these quotations to change your attitude about life.
- Mother O' Mine: A Mother's Treasury
- Her aphorisms, witty sayings, and quotes appear on 14 million greeting cards annually. Her popularity continues to grow due to the success of her books; calendars; home decor products; her syndicated feature At Home with Mary Engelbreit; and her magazine, Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. oThe Mary Engelbreit Company holds licensing agreements with more than 50 companies and posted retail sales of over $100 million last year.
- Made You Look: How Advertising Works and Why You Should Know
- Grade 5-8-This skillfully age-tailored overview of the advertising industry has an appealing cover design, a fast-paced and friendly text, cartoon illustrations, and a generous smattering of juicy, relevant sidebars and quotes. Though the book is decidedly unscholarly in look and feel, it is thorough in coverage and thought-provoking.
- El Profeta
- Spiritual concerns are central to Hispanic life in this country, and here are some titles that could expand your collection beyond the obvious. Casteneda, here represented by a compilation of quotes from his major works, is of course ever-popular. While Yogananda's work may not seem as natural a fit, his autobiography has in fact been available in Latin America since the 1950s, where it is considered a classic of spiritual literature.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 Next