- Keys to Curriculum Mapping: Strategies and Tools to Make It Work
- "We are mentored by this master educator as we read through the pages of Keys to Curriculum Mapping. This book will be of enormous help to staff developers, building and district administrators, and to classroom teachers at all levels of instruction." (From the Foreword (Heidi Hayes Jacobs) ) "The how, when, where, and why of curriculum mapping.
- Economics of Regulation and Antitrust
- "Rather than inundate the reader with institutional details that will soon be out of date, this impressive book provides the tools necessary to analyze current and future regulatory and antitrust issues. Its compelling set of contemporary applications should make it appealing to advanced undergraduates and a useful reference for graduate students.
- Strategy for You: Building a Bridge to the Life You Want
- "Rich was able to teach my team strategy concepts and tools to change the way we think as leaders and move us from tactical to strategic thinkers. "Strategy for You" takes these foundational strategy principles and illustrates how people can apply them to their overall lives."--Dave Taylor, director, Emerson Canada Engineering Center---Dave Taylor, director, Emerson Canada Engineering Center (01/24/2012).
- Making Good: Finding Meaning, Money, and Community in a Changing World
- "Society has many names for those of us determined to rethink, reimagine and rebuild the world. But the labels do little to resolve the confusion within you about what specifically you are called to do--or how you might actually get paid to do it. Within this small book are many of the tools you need to identify and build on in order to overcome your doubts and transform both yourself and the world around you.
- Brand: It ain't the logo* (*It's what people think of you)
- "Ted's lessons, 3 tools and 3 rules can be applied to any organization. Whether you have an established culture or an emerging one, read this book."John Warrillow Author, Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You.
- Lean Six Sigma Secrets for the CIO
- In a conversational, easy to digest manner, Bill and Peter deliver the tools you need to dig below the surface and get to the root of efficiency matters so that your organization can both survive and thrive in the coming years.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 101 Next